Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
When you have a craving for something delicious because you just can't beat that sweet tooth you have to go for it. Instead of filling your body with unnecessary sugars, fill your heart and hands with an amazing new yarn from Premier: Sweet Roll Sprinkles.
Sweet Roll Sprinkles, just like their original Sweet Roll yarn is a yarn designed to make color easy; the yarn is dyed to make wide stripes of two coordinating colors for a fabulous look. There are three color-changing sections, one of which has a sprinkled-like section. Transitioning from one skein to the next is easy and painless; you don't have to weave in ends when the color shifts.
Each skein is 245 yards and 5 ounces of medium worsted weight yarn. When crocheting, Sweet Roll Sprinkles works well with 14 single crochets and 16 rows. When knitting with it, you'll get 17 stitches and 23 rows. This yarn is 100% acrylic so you can machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without worrying about your project getting destroyed.
What you'll really like about this yarn (aside from its sweet look) is that you can pull the end from the center of the skein for an easy beginning to your project. With just one skein of Sweet Roll Sprinkles you can crochet a hat, make a crochet scarf or work up some knit socks, but using more than one skein will open up your options.
With 6 pastry-inspired colorways to choose from, your mouth will water with flavor. Colors include blueberry sprinkles, mint sprinkles, apricot sprinkles, violet sprinkles, bubblegum sprinkles and periwinkle sprinkles. With cute names like these you're sure to find the right "flavor".
If you don't try Sweet Roll the next time you step foot in the store then you're definitely going to miss out. Satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of MillaMia Naturally Soft Aran Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Enter to win Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Sport Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Bottom Up Shawl
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet