Candy Shop Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Candy Shop Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Satisfy your yarn sweet tooth with the newest yarn from Premier Yarns: Candy Shop. Candy Shop is a cousin yarn line to Premier's bestselling Sweet Roll in the same cake-style ball of yarn. This yarn is a super soft worsted weight fiber made of 100% acrylic and all I want to do is snuggle in a huge pile of it.
Aside from its shear softness, each ball of Candy Shop contains three colors intertwined together, but the amount of each color varies from ball to ball, so each project you knit or crochet will be unique. Each ply is dyed separately before being twisted together and mixed and matched at random, creating fabulous self-striping patterns of solid and marbled colors. There are 16 yummy colors to choose from including Jelly Bean, Twizzler, Jolly Rancher, Bubble Gum, Dark Chocolate and so many other flavors; this yarn is sure to satisfy your craving.
Something to note about Premier and their yarns is that they are expected to be durable and easy to care for, which is why their yarns have been tested by an independent, third-party organization and are certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with sensitive skin. The yarns contain chemicals, but are certified to not contain harmful levels of allergens, irritants or carcinogens. Premier really is a company that cares about their products as well as their consumers.
Because Candy Shop is made of such high quality fibers, you can machine wash your projects and tumble dry them and they'll still maintain their shape and texture. It's quality you can trust! I'm telling you, when you see the colorways of Candy Shop you'll be able to taste the flavors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of MillaMia Naturally Soft Aran Yarn!
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Rays Hat
- Cabled Heart Hat
- 8-Hour Cabana Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Apple Crisp Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- Crochet Textured Blanket Free Pattern
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet