Patons Metallic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Working with the same worsted weight yarn over and over again can become quite boring. When I laid my eyes on Patons Metallic yarn, I fell in love. I cannot wait to start working up something with this yarn. My eyes are drawn to the shininess of the yarn; it's not often I work up a crochet pattern with something as stunning as this.
Patons Metallic is 63% nylon, 28% acrylic, and 9% wool; it's the perfect combination for the perfect eye-catching garments. You can easily machine wash and dry your project because this yarn is nice and sturdy. It's soft to the touch, and did I say beautiful, yet? This metallic yarn comes in a variety of colors including: Blue Steel, Burnished Rose Gold, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Green, Metallic Sea Breeze, Blue Dragonfly, Moonstone, Metallic Wine, and a few others.
Wondering what you can crochet with this fantastic yarn? There's a pattern for a Metallic Mesh Top on the inside label of the yarn, which would look amazing during the summer over a tank top. You can also whip up some accessories or even use bits and pieces of the yarn for a small accent. I personally feel a wearable is your best bet for this yarn; you will easily be comfortable all day and all night in this silky, soft Metallic yarn.
Go outside of your comfort zone and work up a project with a different type of yarn.
Sign up for the Yarnspirations newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Sizzle
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters