Patons Metallic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Working with the same worsted weight yarn over and over again can become quite boring. When I laid my eyes on Patons Metallic yarn, I fell in love. I cannot wait to start working up something with this yarn. My eyes are drawn to the shininess of the yarn; it's not often I work up a crochet pattern with something as stunning as this.
Patons Metallic is 63% nylon, 28% acrylic, and 9% wool; it's the perfect combination for the perfect eye-catching garments. You can easily machine wash and dry your project because this yarn is nice and sturdy. It's soft to the touch, and did I say beautiful, yet? This metallic yarn comes in a variety of colors including: Blue Steel, Burnished Rose Gold, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Green, Metallic Sea Breeze, Blue Dragonfly, Moonstone, Metallic Wine, and a few others.
Wondering what you can crochet with this fantastic yarn? There's a pattern for a Metallic Mesh Top on the inside label of the yarn, which would look amazing during the summer over a tank top. You can also whip up some accessories or even use bits and pieces of the yarn for a small accent. I personally feel a wearable is your best bet for this yarn; you will easily be comfortable all day and all night in this silky, soft Metallic yarn.
Go outside of your comfort zone and work up a project with a different type of yarn.
Sign up for the Yarnspirations newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Enter to win Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Sport Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Alpine Winter Headband
- Super Sturdy Crochet Basket with Handles
- Vincent the Dragon
- Necrocia the Zombie Mermaid
- The Elgin Tote Bag and Cup Cozy
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- At the Shore Baby Blanket
- Colour Block Make Up Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet