Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Patons Metallic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Working with the same worsted weight yarn over and over again can become quite boring. When I laid my eyes on Patons Metallic yarn, I fell in love. I cannot wait to start working up something with this yarn. My eyes are drawn to the shininess of the yarn; it's not often I work up a crochet pattern with something as stunning as this.
Patons Metallic is 63% nylon, 28% acrylic, and 9% wool; it's the perfect combination for the perfect eye-catching garments. You can easily machine wash and dry your project because this yarn is nice and sturdy. It's soft to the touch, and did I say beautiful, yet? This metallic yarn comes in a variety of colors including: Blue Steel, Burnished Rose Gold, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Green, Metallic Sea Breeze, Blue Dragonfly, Moonstone, Metallic Wine, and a few others.
Wondering what you can crochet with this fantastic yarn? There's a pattern for a Metallic Mesh Top on the inside label of the yarn, which would look amazing during the summer over a tank top. You can also whip up some accessories or even use bits and pieces of the yarn for a small accent. I personally feel a wearable is your best bet for this yarn; you will easily be comfortable all day and all night in this silky, soft Metallic yarn.
Go outside of your comfort zone and work up a project with a different type of yarn.
Sign up for the Yarnspirations newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase!
Read NextLion Brand Homespun Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Premier Washi Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Yarn: Joy!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters