Patons Metallic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Working with the same worsted weight yarn over and over again can become quite boring. When I laid my eyes on Patons Metallic yarn, I fell in love. I cannot wait to start working up something with this yarn. My eyes are drawn to the shininess of the yarn; it's not often I work up a crochet pattern with something as stunning as this.
Patons Metallic is 63% nylon, 28% acrylic, and 9% wool; it's the perfect combination for the perfect eye-catching garments. You can easily machine wash and dry your project because this yarn is nice and sturdy. It's soft to the touch, and did I say beautiful, yet? This metallic yarn comes in a variety of colors including: Blue Steel, Burnished Rose Gold, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Green, Metallic Sea Breeze, Blue Dragonfly, Moonstone, Metallic Wine, and a few others.
Wondering what you can crochet with this fantastic yarn? There's a pattern for a Metallic Mesh Top on the inside label of the yarn, which would look amazing during the summer over a tank top. You can also whip up some accessories or even use bits and pieces of the yarn for a small accent. I personally feel a wearable is your best bet for this yarn; you will easily be comfortable all day and all night in this silky, soft Metallic yarn.
Go outside of your comfort zone and work up a project with a different type of yarn.
Sign up for the Yarnspirations newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Red Heart Sizzle
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters