Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Some of the yarns from LoveKnitting I've had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you’ve worked with it before or not. Baby DK is super soft and sure to be approved by any newborn wrapped in this.
Baby DK is a soft blend of 55% nylon and 45% acrylic in an adorable paintbox of colors from delicates to bold brights. Colors range in shades like blush pink, bubblegum, dusty lilac, mint green, slate grey, midnight blue and evergreen. This really is the perfect yarn to be able to pick your own palette; mix and match colors or stick with one color for a solid piece; there are over 20 fabulous colors to choose from.
With its tough durability, Baby DK will wear, wash and last for many years as each piece is passed down from sibling to sibling. Knit or crochet blankets, sweaters, baby hats, accessories and even nursery items like stuffed animals or decorative pillows. I can just imagine the pastel colors hanging over baby's crib as a mobile to lull baby to sleep. This yarn works up easily and evenly, so you will have some fabulous new items once baby comes.
If you end up making a soft blankie for baby to love on then there's no doubt it'll have to get washed often. Luckily this yarn is strong enough to uphold going through the washing machine, or you can take it to the drycleaners. Everything you work up with this yarn should be laid flat to dry, so it'll last. And trust me, with yarn this amazing you’ll want your projects to last.
Read NextMrs. Crosby Hat Box Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters