Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
My new favorite yarn has just landed in my lap and I promise you are missing out if you don't play around with this yarn. Willow & Lark Nest is a beautiful baby soft yarn made of 69% merino wool, 20% tencel and 11% cashmere, so it's no wonder this yarn is so luxurious; all I want to do is smother myself in it.
Nest yarn is such a light dk yarn you can make many knit and crochet patterns for babies and kids, without the worry of them being itchy or overheated. Working with this yarn is like being on a cloud as it is so enjoyable and soft to the touch. Coming in 29 colors you can mix and match, work up a solid pattern or even color block something absolutely amazing. You'll even adore the color names as they're simply perfect for a little bundle of joy. Make an afghan using owl grey, ice blue or fondant pink and add a touch of a third color like peonies or hunter green; your color combinations are endless with this awesome yarn line.
With a whimsical mix of bright, soft and neutral colors along with vintage tones, you'll want your projects to keep their colors without any fading, so be sure you hand wash each item. After the kids snuggle their new blanket around the campfire you'll surely want to clean it and rid of the smell. And let's get real for a second; they are going to love their new blanket. Of course Nest is ideal for babies and kids, but adults can use it too. Clearly I'm obsessed with this yarn, so it wouldn't surprise me if I worked up a little something for myself. This is definitely one to add to your yarn collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- Chance to win CashSilk Sock Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Caron United Yarn!
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Crochet Surprise Subscription Box!
- Enter to win Lana Boucle Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters