Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
My new favorite yarn has just landed in my lap and I promise you are missing out if you don't play around with this yarn. Willow & Lark Nest is a beautiful baby soft yarn made of 69% merino wool, 20% tencel and 11% cashmere, so it's no wonder this yarn is so luxurious; all I want to do is smother myself in it.
Nest yarn is such a light dk yarn you can make many knit and crochet patterns for babies and kids, without the worry of them being itchy or overheated. Working with this yarn is like being on a cloud as it is so enjoyable and soft to the touch. Coming in 29 colors you can mix and match, work up a solid pattern or even color block something absolutely amazing. You'll even adore the color names as they're simply perfect for a little bundle of joy. Make an afghan using owl grey, ice blue or fondant pink and add a touch of a third color like peonies or hunter green; your color combinations are endless with this awesome yarn line.
With a whimsical mix of bright, soft and neutral colors along with vintage tones, you'll want your projects to keep their colors without any fading, so be sure you hand wash each item. After the kids snuggle their new blanket around the campfire you'll surely want to clean it and rid of the smell. And let's get real for a second; they are going to love their new blanket. Of course Nest is ideal for babies and kids, but adults can use it too. Clearly I'm obsessed with this yarn, so it wouldn't surprise me if I worked up a little something for myself. This is definitely one to add to your yarn collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Twist Worsted Weight Silk Yarn!
- Lux Adventure Collection Yarn
- Chance to win Jimmy Beans Wool Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Envy
- Win Scarfie Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- The Boye Crochet Master
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Booties
- Country Spice Beanie
- Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger
- Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Herringbone Double Crochet
- Caterina The Cat
- Giant Blueberry Snow Cone
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters