Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's always fun to work with a truly beautiful yarn, which is exactly what Line Weight Yarn from Purl Soho is. This single ply yarn is made of ridiculously soft merino wool that you won't want to put down -- ever.
This particular yarn is ideal for crochet accessories such as scarves (such as the Granny Stripe Crochet Scarf). It's also an excellent yarn choice for hats, gloves and mittens. You could even use Line Weight Yarn for lightweight crochet sweaters and shawls. I can only imagine how luxurious it would feel to wear a crocheted scarf that's made out of this super soft yarn!
For me, the most fun part of buying yarn is coming up with pretty color combinations and imagining all the possible crochet projects I can make for friends and family (and myself, of course!) With the huge assortment of colors available to choose from, I feel like a kid in a candy shop; there are literally 24 different colors to choose from! It would honestly be impossible to pick favorites, but just to give you an idea of what your choices are... Ballet Pink, Yellow Zest, Peacock Blue, Oyster Gray, Green Turquoise are just a few of my favorites. Even the colors sound pretty!
There is just something about this fingering weight yarn that will give your crochet patterns an extra special touch. If I were you, I would save this yarn for a really extraordinary project for someone that you know will appreciate it.
PLUS: Use six skeins of Purl Soho's Line Weight Yarn to work up this beautiful Granny Stripe Crochet Scarf. It's a great crochet scarf that will add a subtle pop of color to any outfit. The neat thing about this free pattern is that it's easy enough for beginners to complete! Get the free crochet pattern right here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Furls Fiberarts Crochet Hook
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters