Lana Boucle Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Do you ever imagine yourself lying in a huge pile of yarn? I feel like that's every crocheters fantasy. Some days when I'm at the office I feel so happy to be surrounded by so much yarn piled on my desk. The latest yarn that's landed in my lap is Brown Sheep's Lana Boucle Yarn.
There's just something about this yarn that I can't put my finger on; when I hold the skein and squeeze it, it makes me feel happy. I don't know if it reminds me of a bulky sweater or a cozy pair of comfy pants, but I just love it. Lana Boucle is made of 100% wool, but you would never know it by touch. Most wool I've encountered is scratchy, but this yarn is quite soft. It's a worsted weight yarn with 180 yards per hank.
Because I haven't had a chance to work with this type of yarn yet, I'm intrigued by all the variety of colors. With over 30 colors to choose from, my favorites so far are Restless Sea, Tropical Lagoon, Luscious Lilac, and Spring Spritz. You can easily mix and match each of the colors to come up with a fabulous crochet pattern. This yarn line even offers variegated colors, which are beautiful on their own. The colors are inspired by the earth, sea and sky and uniquely blended into luxurious wool.
Wondering what to make with Lana Boucle? Get creative and come up with something on your own. A crochet blanket or afghan would be brilliant, but a crocheted or knit sweater would be completely warm and cozy. Although it's a worsted weight yarn I can imagine a pair of socks being made and worn during the cooler months.
Lana Boucle is definitely the next yarn to try if you haven't already. As I mentioned before, there's just something about it that will immediately grab your attention and make you want to work something up.
What is your favorite type of wool to work with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Red Heart With Wool Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- Adenia Shawl Wrap
- Bunny Butt Coasters
- Shamrock Pillow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters