Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
When you're looking for that unique bulky yarn, but you don't want the typical chunky, thick, hot yarn then you'll want to try out Zpagetti from Hoooked. This yarn is made from remnants of recycled fabric and comes in both solids and prints.
Zpagetti is the original 100% recycled textile yarn made of amazing quality recycled textile remnants. The yarn is handpicked and selected by the production team at Hoooked, where they have complete control over the conditions and production standards. Each skein of this bulky weight yarn comes wrapped around a bobbin of 120 meters. Each bobbin knits or crochets about 50 x 50 cm and weighs about 850 grams.
A yarn like this creates fast and sturdy projects and is suitable for more home decor items like pillows, lamp shades, rugs, trendy poufs, cushions and so much more. You can even make a cute little handbag when you want to hit the town. Zpagetti yarn is easy to work with because it is so thick and sturdy, but it's also very dense to work up because of the fabric it's made of. It's so soft and comfortable that you may even want to work up some accessories like necklaces and headbands.
The recommended crochet hook and knitting needles sizes are 12 to 15mm depending on your preference. Made with 90% high quality recycled cotton and 10% other recycled fibers, you'll want to hand wash your projects to make them last as long as possible. As mentioned earlier, there are both solids and patterns to choose from and how can you not choose from patterns like bubbles, symmetrical lines, loving festival and sunset island? Mix and match solids with patterns for a fabulously fun design.
Zpagetti is a fun and unique t-shirt yarn that you must try out. The patterned yarns are super fun because you really won't know what your project will look like until it's complete. Even if you create a project with solid colors you can also create a small embellishment with the patterned yarns. This is an environmentally-friendly yarn that you’ll love.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet