Furls Whims Merino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Furls Whims Merino Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Furls Fiberarts has long been known for creating beautiful crochet hooks and yarn bowls, but now they are making their way into the luxury yarn market, and we couldn't be happier. The Furls Fiberarts Whims Merino Yarn Bundle is specially made with the crocheter in mind. The z-twist yarn doesn't split, making it an ideal yarn for most projects!
The blend of 50% fine superwash merino wool and 50% nylon makes for a soft and durable yarn. It is very lightweight and holds up well over time thanks to the nylon mix. The twist of this yarn is what makes it a crocheter's dream come true. Instead of the ply moving against your hook, it moves with it to create a stronger holding strand that won't fray over time.
There are currently four colors of this yarn sold, in addition to an undyed variety. The blue, red, purple, and light grey hues are all rich and don't fade in the wash. I imagine we will be seein more colors in the future, but until then I like that they sell an undyed option to make your own hues.
The super soft hanks of Merino yarn comes in individual, black gift bags. This adds to the prestige of the yarn and makes it ideal for gifting to your favorite crochet-enthusiast. When looking for a luxury yarn to create equisite afghans and wearables, look no further than Furl's Whims Merino Yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet