Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Furls Fiberarts Crochet Hook
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Furls Crochet Hook may not look like your average crochet hook, and that's okay. The Furls Crochet Hook is special because the ergonomic design of this hand-crafted wooden crochet hook is actually designed to enhance your overall crochet experience.
Retailing at $74.99, the Handmade Wooden Furls Crochet Hook: Alpha Series is a luxury crochet hook that's definitely worth the investment. Each wooden hook is handmade from scratch. The Furls craftsmen take hours to create your heirloom-quality crochet hook, which means that the average shipment time within the United States is 14-21 days after you place your order.
Not only are these crochet hooks absolutely gorgeous to look at, but they will definitely enhance your crochet experience in more ways than one. These crochet hooks are guaranteed to "even your stitches, relax your hands, and make the art of crochet easier, faster, and more enjoyable for you," according to their website – and it's true! Their website is flanked with testimonials from happy crocheters that swear by their product. In fact, the company stands behind their promise so much, they will give you a 100% refund if their product does not live up to your expectations.
Choose from seven different wood options when customizing your crochet hook; 12 different crochet hook sizes are available, as well. Each hook measures approximately 5.75-6" and weighs about 4 ounces.
Get a closer look at the Furls Crochet Hook:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters