Streamline Crochet Hooks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Streamline Crochet Hooks
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Using the right type of crochet hook can mean the world of a difference. If you're not comfortable with the hooks you're using, it can lead to discomfort and even arthritis if you're trying to correct something that just doesn't feel right. What will feel right are the new crochet hooks from Furls Crochet. The Streamline Ergonomic Crochet Hooks are amazing in every way.
Streamline crochet hooks are handmade wooden hooks that every crocheter should have in their collection. They are 7 inches in length making them the longest hooks Furls Crochet has produced. And for a better stitch while working up a project, these hooks have a pointier tip and are less rounded than the other lines of hooks.
Not only are Streamlines lightweight and easy to work with, but they're beautiful too. Just like the other hooks from Furls Crochet, the beautiful wood is simply stunning. These hooks are featured in 3 stunning woods including Rosewood, which is the red color, Ebony, which is the black color and Camwood, which is the blonde color. Regardless of which hook you prefer to work with, you will love it.
Furls Crochet is introducing even more hook sizes for Streamline as they are available in F, G, G+, H, I, J and K, and they're coming out with even more sizes this winter, so you'll have the pleasure of working with ease and comfort. These hooks have the signature teardrop body shape to fit ergonomically into your hand making the tension even. This hook is one you have to try out.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Want to knit? Chance to win the Learn to Knit Kit!
Chance to win Streamline Crochet Hooks!
Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Daydream
Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Bernat Premium Yarn
Red Heart Medley Yarn
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet