Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
CashSilk Sock Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
CashSilk Sock Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
The yarns from Expression Fiber Arts are unlike all the other yarns out there. The colors are beautiful, the fibers are outrageous and there's not a single type of yarn that I don't like. CashSilk Sock is a fine example of pure fiber perfection.
CashSilk Sock yarn is the perfect combination of 75% superwash wool, 15% cashmere, and 10% silk resulting in a soft, warm and cuddly yarn. A lot of yarns I've seen are flat in color, but CashSilk has the tiniest hint of a glow, which makes it magical. Each skein is 410 yards and weighs approximately 3.5 ounces. Each skein is hand-created and even though the colors can be produced from the same dye lot, there are no identical colors, which create unique colorways.
A 4-ply silk yarn like this can create beautiful, defined stitches, and even though this is considered a sock yarn you can make a variety of items ranging from hats and scarves, to winter mittens and even sweaters and shawls. You'll love how durable this yarn is as it can maintain its shape and texture for many years, with little pilling, wearing thin, or strand breaking.
This squishy yarn comes in beautiful colors like Spruce, Rose, Barn Blue, Agave and Unconditional Love. There are also some specialty colors like Wintry Workshop, which is a limited edition holiday color, but regardless of what color you choose you will absolutely be amazed. Hand-wash all your items so you can enjoy them for many years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Textures Yarn!
- Bellini Yarn
- Win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Quick Crochet for the Home Book!
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters