Caron United Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I recently had a chance to try Caron United from Yarnspirations and because it was a yarn I had not tried before I was excited to check it out!
Caron United is a worsted weight yarn available in a variety of colors. It is 100% acrylic and is a great all-purpose yarn for just about any project you can imagine from wearables to items for the home. Each ball of Caron United is 235 yards (215 m) and 4 oz (113 g).
One of the unique and wonderful things about this yarn is that a portion of each ball of Caron United sold goes to children who have lost a parent in the line of duty, including college scholarship and educational counseling. It is a great feeling knowing that by using this yarn you are helping others in need!
When I began my crochet project with this yarn, I immediately noticed that it had a smooth feel, good stitch definition, and glided across my crochet hook. The colors are vibrant and consistent, just be sure to match dye lots if using more than one skein of this yarn for a project. Because this yarn comes in a variety of colors and is affordable, it is ideal for larger projects like afghans too. I also like how you can machine wash and dry the yarn, making it great for gift giving, especially for kids and babies so parents launder it quickly.
Overall, Caron United is an easy yarn to work with, and I especially love the fact that it gives back to kids in need! Because of this and the ease of working with this yarn, Caron United is a great choice for your next worsted weight project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet