Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
If you are looking for high quality wool to use for your next project, Lanaloft yarn from Brown Sheep Company is the yarn for you. With the yarn being American grown, you will know exactly where your fibers are coming from. The beautiful 100% wool yarn will show and compliment the worth of every stitch you make.
This was my favorite experience working with 100% wool. I have considered wool yarn before, but the scratchy texture turned me away to other mixed fibers. Because the Lanaloft yarn slides easily through my fingers, I no longer fear wool!
I was really happy with the quality and vibrant colors. The reds in the "Cherry Splash" Lanaloft yarn is so vivid and appealing. The different shades of grey in the "Grey Manor" is spun together so beautifully. Every stitch I worked up was gorgeous!
I really like the fact that I know where my yarn is coming from. A quick search on the BrownSheep website revealed to me that all of the wool collected for Lanaloft yarn comes from United States. In fact, the majority of wool comes from Colorado sheep! Not only is the wool from the United States, but the yarn is spun and dyed by the Brown Sheep Company!
Lanaloft is the ideal worsted weight yarn for making hats, scarves, sweaters, and bags. With so many possibilities, fun, and quality spun into a beautiful yarn- you cannot go wrong when choosing Lanaloft!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Enter to win the ChiaoGoo Yarn Butler!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Sport Yarn!
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Chance to win Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters