Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Anyone who appreciates a quick crochet project needs to try Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn. Because it's as bulky as it is, you can work up a pattern in no time. Made of 80% acrylic and 20% wool, you're guaranteed to stay warm all winter long.
Wool-up is a fast and fun yarn to work with. I personally really like bulky weight yarns because projects can start and be finished in a short period of time; I like that quick satisfaction. This yarn features excellent stitch definition, which will wear nicely on any winter pattern. It is recommended to hand wash and dry flat for best results.
This fabulously bulky yarn comes in a variety of colors including Pumpkin, Teal, Lemongrass, Red, Light Grey, Taupe, Purple and more. If you choose a few colors to work with you can make a fantastic ombre design that you'll want to stare at all day long. Because this yarn is so bulky there are endless options for what you can make; from crochet scarves and cowls, to crochet mittens and gloves, to crocheted afghans and blankets, you will easily be prepared for the cold winter season.
Wool-up Bulky Yarn is high in quality and durability without the huge price tag. Regardless if you're just learning how to crochet or you've known how to crochet your whole life, you can easily work with this yarn. In my opinion, if you're just learning to crochet, then bulky yarn is the way to go. Use a larger crochet hook and you'll be on your way to a beautiful masterpiece you'll keep for years to come.
Get 15% off your first purchase.
Make this pattern with Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Daydream
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet