Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Gifted By: Bernat
Reviewed by the editors of AllFreeCrochet
This skein of Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn in Teal Twist is one of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen. The first time I laid on eyes on it I knew something amazing can be made out of it. Using only four or five skeins (depending on what size you are) you can make a crochet pullover to wear during the fall and winter months or you can crochet a fabulous afghan.
Bernat Soft Boucle is a really soft and bulky yarn that you would love to wrap yourself in. Some yarns can be itchy and bothersome, but this one is nice and smooth and it will keep you warm; it is made of 97% acrylic and 3% polyester. Each ball of this yarn is 5 ounces in net weight. The variegated colors in this yarn make the pattern change colors without you having to switch balls of yarn. You can machine wash and tumble dry it too. You will want to use a H/8 crochet hook to get the most out of this yarn.
You can also find some other shades of Soft Boucle Yarn at our CutRateCrafts store.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Deborah Norville Birchwood Crochet Hook Review
- Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn Review
- Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Connie Cowl
- City Lights Scarf
- Spring Squares Headband
- Baby Bloom Cocoon
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties
- Crochet The Back And Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch
- Bea Cover Up
- Northern Lights Handbags
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns