Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Maker Fashion is a soft and chunky yarn made from a mix of mostly cotton with a little nylon.
The first thing I noticed about the Bernat Maker Fashion yarn was that it felt like a thin fluffy pillow. I pulled up the yarn end to get a closer look, and actually noticed it is lightly stuffed; making this yarn so soft and squishy!
Bernat Maker Fashion is a very unique and fun yarn to experience. The cushiony texture reminds me of a fiber filled tubular T-shirt yarn, but with a much cleaner and smoother look than the t-shirt yarns we have made at home.
Your project ideas will be unlimited! With the available rainbow of colors, you will be able to work up a color theme for everyone on your crochet list. The timeless black, gray, and white colors are also available. This yarn is perfect for crochet bags, blankets, sweaters, leg warmers, scarves, and anything your creative mind can come up with that could use a little extra comfy ( and love ) added into each of its stitches.
One of my favorite things about this yarn is not just that it's marvelous and enjoyable to work with, but you are able to machine wash and dry! As a mother, this can be a very important bonus. Us moms don't always have time to hand wash items, let alone the space and room to lay things flat to dry!
If you are looking for something fresh, soft, strong, comfortable and fun, I highly suggest your next project being made with Bernat Maker Fashion yarn.
What would you make with this yarn? Comment below and let us know!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- Tea Time
- Nadia Fuad
- Foundation Slip Stitch Tutorial (fsl st)
- Shawn Mosch
- Summer Lovin' Crochet Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet