Bernat Dimensions Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
In the freezing cold, dead of the winter all I want to do is curl up in a ball and hibernate until I smell fresh grass blades coming up. Fortunately, I love to crochet and what better way to stay warm than with a crocheted pattern? Super soft and bulky yarn screams my name during the winter season, which is why I fell in love with Bernat Dimensions Yarn the second I laid eyes on it.
Dimensions yarn is not only chunky and warm, but it looks like a fluffy animal that I want to cuddle with. Super soft to the touch, this yarn allows you to create a thick and thin textured look with ease. Dimensions is 70% acrylic and 30% wool and contains both think and thick strands, so all you have to do is stitch!
With a cozy yarn, come cozy colors. There are 8 fantastic colors to choose from: Peppermill, Purple Swirl, Coral Taupe, Timber, Greenbelt, Bluebell, Blush and Canary. These colors and this yarn are new, and Yarnspirations certainly knows how to wow us. This yarn is great for accessories like crochet hats, scarves and cowls, but you can also try your hand at working up a crocheted afghan. With its bulky weight you should be able to work up a masterpiece in no time.
What I like about this yarn (yet I wouldn't trust with my own work), is that it's machine washable on the delicate cycle. Not all yarns are machine washable, so this just makes things a little bit easier. However, make sure you dry your items flat, so they won't get ruined or pill.
The next time you're wondering what new yarn to try out, reach out for a skein of Bernat Dimensions and see what kind of textures arise in your pattern.
Make this pattern with Bernat Dimensions Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll have everyone mesmerized by the Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. Whether you make it as a baby shower gift or for your own… Continue reading: "Optical Illusion Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 1.5 Hour Chunky Scarf
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet