We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
Bellini by Lion Brand is a unique ladder yarn with fabulous fringe texture. This super bulky weight yarn is quick to work up and fun to crochet with. It’s 65% acrylic, 20% wool, and 15% polyester, which makes it really warm to wear. This yarn is a great option to use when you need to make something quick to block out the cold winter weather in style.
You could use this yarn to add fringe to sweaters, make trendy scarves, and fashionable winter hats. Anything you make with this yarn will be super fast; you could complete a scarf on your commute to work with just one skein of this uniquely textured Bellini yarn- assuming you aren’t driving, of course!
Bellini is available in six colors: Rome (navy blue and rich red), Milan (lavender, violet, and pink), Naples (rich teal and deep blue), Florence (chocolate brown and steel gray), Venice (magenta, violet, emerald, blue, brick red, and black), and Turin (white and black).
Florence and Turin are pictured above.
Buy Bellini yarn right here at our online sister store, CutRateCrafts.
Watch the video below to learn how to crochet with Lion Brand Bellini Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Win a Caspian Wood Crochet Hook Set!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- The chance to win Premier Yarns Toy Box Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Couture Jazz Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet