Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Premier Garden Multi Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Premier Garden Multi Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Premier is proud to re-introduce Garden yarn! This isn't a new yarn, but a favorite that has come back in 3.5 ounce skeins. Made of 100% micro acrylic this fine weight yarn will be perfect for the spring and summer months for both adults and children.
With its sheer softness, this yarn is soft enough for baby items like wearables and blankets, but will also look amazing on adults. Knit or crochet some fine summer shawls and wraps made with these bright batik shades. Each skein comes in multiple colors of bright and bold shades from purples and pinks to oranges and greens. Fun names like Gem, Azalea, Mountain Heather and Water Lily should give you some indication as to how brilliant the colors are.
Garden is a strong and durable yarn that can withhold a machine wash as well as a tumble dry on low, so you don't have to worry about your projects getting ruined or maintaining their shape. You will absolutely love sporting your wearables in the spring with all the fabulous colors Garden comes in. Who says scarves are just for winter? Knit a lightweight scarf with this yarn and pair it with a pencil skirt and top and you'll have a beautiful outfit to wear out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Caron Simply Soft Party Yarn
- Enter to win Caron United Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- 2-in-1 Yarn Tote
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Mixology Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters