Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Premier Garden Multi Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Premier Garden Multi Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Premier is proud to re-introduce Garden yarn! This isn't a new yarn, but a favorite that has come back in 3.5 ounce skeins. Made of 100% micro acrylic this fine weight yarn will be perfect for the spring and summer months for both adults and children.
With its sheer softness, this yarn is soft enough for baby items like wearables and blankets, but will also look amazing on adults. Knit or crochet some fine summer shawls and wraps made with these bright batik shades. Each skein comes in multiple colors of bright and bold shades from purples and pinks to oranges and greens. Fun names like Gem, Azalea, Mountain Heather and Water Lily should give you some indication as to how brilliant the colors are.
Garden is a strong and durable yarn that can withhold a machine wash as well as a tumble dry on low, so you don't have to worry about your projects getting ruined or maintaining their shape. You will absolutely love sporting your wearables in the spring with all the fabulous colors Garden comes in. Who says scarves are just for winter? Knit a lightweight scarf with this yarn and pair it with a pencil skirt and top and you'll have a beautiful outfit to wear out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- Chance to win the Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Knots of Love Tote and Goodies
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters