Premier Chamonix Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Premier Chamonix Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Premier Yarns has a new yarn line they just released and you're going to love it! Chamonix is a lightweight, soft and warm yarn that will be your new go-to yarn of the fall and winter season.
Chamonix is a luxury yarn, yet affordable for all of us yarn hoarders. It's a fabulous blend of acrylic fiber (80%), mohair (10%), and angora-effect polyamide (10%). The second you squeeze a skein of this yarn you will want to snuggle it all day long. Not only is it squishy, but it's soft, too. There are 380 yards in each 85 gram ball, so you know you're getting a good deal.
The color palette for Chamonix ranges from rich neutrals to dusty pastels that are perfect for all things knit and crochet. You can choose from colors like Faded Lilac, Peach Blossom, Summer Sky and Tide Pool; there are 14 colors in all. Mix and match your projects with various colors or stick with a solid neutral for that classic look. Crochet a scarf, knit up a cowl or make a fabulous lightweight sweater you'll want to wear again and again.
Because this is such a fine and delicate yarn you'll want to hand wash your projects and lay them flat to dry so they'll keep their shape. This truly is a great yarn Premier has come out with and I cannot wait for you to try it. Currently you can only find this yarn in stores as it is not eligible to ship, so you better get shopping!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters