22 Crochet Father's Day Gifts
Dad is special, so crochet him a unique Father's Day gift. He will be surprised by the touching gesture! Why buy a gift at the store when you can make a homemade Father's Day gift that comes from the heart? The editors of AllFreeCrochet have put together a great collection of Father's Day present ideas. Make dad anything from a beer can hat, a bookmark, or even a cigar case! Choose from manly crocheted afghans, crochet hat patterns, crochet scarves, and more. There is no doubt that he will cherish any one of these homemade Father's Day gifts for years and years to come.
For even more crochet patterns for men, grab your free copy of Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men.
Crochet Father's Day Gifts
Unique Father's Day Gifts for Hats
Unique Father's Day Gifts for Sports
Unique Father's Day Gifts for Sweaters
Unique Father's Day Gifts for Scarves
Unique Father's Day Gifts for Miscellaneous
- Crochet Skull Cap - Use your imagination with this free crochet hat pattern. You won't get exactly what the hat looks like because you can create to your own taste.
- Da Beard Hat- This is the perfect hat pattern for him to wear during the cold winter months.
- Fishing Bobber Beanie - If he's a fisherman, he'll love this crocheted hat.
- Hubby's Favorite Beanie - The classic and simple design will make this his favorite hat.
- Simple Baseball Cap - Whether or not he's headed to the stadium this summer, he'll love wearing this hat around town.
- Husband Hat - This crochet hat pattern is simple and will go with any coat he has.
- Touchdown Football Beer Cozy - This cozy definitely scores a "touchdown." This is a great Father's Day gift for any avid sports fan.
- Sports Pennant Fridgie - Dad can decorate his fridge (conveniently located in his man cave) with a sports pennant. Everytime the fridge opens, you'll know who his favorite sports team is.
- Chicago Blackhawks Afghan - If your guy is from the Windy City, then get to work on this incredible Blackhawks afghan.
- Gopher Gold Club Cover - Caddyshack inspired this clever crochet pattern, so be sure to make this if he tells you that's his favorite movie.
- Harley Davidson Afghan - What man would not love this Harley-inspired afghan?
- Perfect Crochet Golf Club Covers - This golf club cover set is perfect for the active dad.
- Adventuring Sage Cable Vest - This crochet vest is clean and sophisticated. Wear a long-sleeved patterned or solid shirt underneath.
- Fisherman's Crocheted Pullover - This sweater is sure to be warm and cozy. You can dress it up or down, depending on the occasion.
- Simple Sweater for Him - This easy crochet sweater is just the thing for cool days and nights.
Plus, check out this collection of 17 Crochet Gifts for Dad. You'll find great gifts ideas for any occasion.
- Mike's Scarf - Mike loves his scarf but he's not the only one! Make this scarf for any man in your life.
- The Dude Scarf - Classic lines make this a versatile crochet scarf pattern for any man.
- Camouflage Scarf - This is a great pattern for him to wear while hunting.
- Little Man Scarf - The bold colors of this scarf will add a pop of color to his outfit.
- Masculine Ripple Afghan - This is a great Father's Day gift for any dad. It is a masculine afghan that will provide hours of warmth.
- Crocheted Survival Keychain - This is a great item to make if your man is into camping, hiking, mountain climbing, or anything outdoors.
- Tunisian Striped Tie - This Father's Day gift is perfect for the office-going dad.
Read NextBobble Stitch Christmas Tree Trio