Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Northwest Coffee Sleeve is a lovely and quick-to-work-up cup cozy. You can customize this mug accessory with different yarn color combinations and your favorite buttons! Free written pattern and video tutorial available! ~~~ Size: 4.5 inches per side Level: ★☆☆☆☆ Easy / Beginner Requires familiarity with stitches used (below), attaching yarn, and sewing buttons. Stitches/Terms (US Terms): • FO: fasten off • Sk: skip • St: stitch • Ch: chain • Sl st: slip stitch • Sc: single crochet • Dc: double crochet Materials: • Medium weight 4 yarn • 6 mm crochet hook • Two medium-sized buttons • Yarn needle • Scissors"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters