Simple Baseball Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whether or not he's heading to the baseball stadium this summer, this Simple Baseball Cap is a great crochet hat pattern to make for the special man in your life. He'll love wearing this two-toned hat around town. It's sure to keep the sun out of his eyes. This is a great gift idea for his birthday, for Father's Day, or just because. For a truly customized look, choose yarn colors that coordinate with his favorite baseball team.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags