We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The best thing about this Camouflage Scarf? It'll make your husband or son feel like a little boy playing G.I. Joe again! Free crochet scarf patterns like this are great crochet designs to make any time of year. This is an intermediate crochet pattern because the crossed double crochet stitch is used, which might need some practicing ahead of time.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags