We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Inspired by the Renaissance era and Steampunk fashion, this Victorian Renaissance Cowl is a beautiful accessory to add to your wardrobe. This free crochet scarf pattern also has a cute button detail that gives it a nice finishing touch. It's an instant classic that will add a retro touch to any outfit. Use Red Heart worsted weight yarn in any color to complete this free crochet pattern.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Lorene's designer profile and other great patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet