Southwestern Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Inspired by the American southwest, this crocheted cowl is a beautiful crochet design that's perfect for any season. The Southwestern Crochet Cowl looks nice in variegated yarn, but any color worsted weight yarn would work well for this free pattern. This crocheted cowl is a bit smaller than a typical crocheted scarf, but still does a great job at keeping your neck warm and toasty. Dress up this crochet cowl pattern by adding a picot or scalloped edging.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters