Sky Blue Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love the color blue, then you'll love this Sky Blue Crochet Cowl that would look stunning with any outfit. Made with soft worsted weight yarn and featuring an eye-catching texture, you'll be amazed at how easy this free crochet pattern is to make! Once your creation is complete, you can wear it again and again, or choose to give it to a friend or relative as a quick gift. Either way, this crochet cowl pattern is a great project to make for winter. Find out how handy it will be to have when the snow starts to fall!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size29" in diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireside Shawl
- Lacy Flower Coaster
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Cherry Puff Stitch
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- Kitchen Towel Holder
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Crochet Triangle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet