Skerin Cowl Four Ways
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cowl of Skerin Four Ways Crochet Pattern with Buttons in Multiple Yarn Weights All kinds of texture goin on in a soft and warm cowl; completed in multiple textures and lots of fun choosing the just-right buttons to set it off! Makes up really fast; excitement builds as each new color and texture are added.Work seems to go faster and faster as each row is completedand you cant wait to see what the next completed row brings! "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- bulky weight yarn
- super bulky weight yarn
- textural novelty yarn
- 4-ply worsted yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet