We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Susan Kerin designs, teaches, researches, writes, studies, and lectures full-time on the fine art of knitting and crochet. She has also received multiple national design awards.
Since the age of eight, knitting and crocheting has been part of whom Susan is. Her personal needlework library contains over 4,000 books and publications, and she has developed and written special learning methods that she uses in teaching knitting and crochet students.
Skerin Knitting and Crochet is all about facilitating ease and enjoyment (E2) in experiencing these fine arts, with a good RIDE©™ (Read, Interpret, Dissect and Execute). Patterns are user-friendly pdf downloads. Patterns are written with mindfulness toward E2. Most Skerin patterns include additional detailed technique tutorials and/or how-tos with photos just in case they are needed.
Skerin carries a favorite "Best Darn Yarn Tender" for the needs of the wandering skein. Skerin also hosts a collection of out-of-print and hard-to-find needlework books, over 4,000! Skerin knitting and crochet goods and services include beginner, intermediate and advanced knitting and crochet classes, custom lessons, institutional teaching, beach getaways and vacation camps on the Atlantic Ocean in Ocean City, MD, custom research and design, displays, lectures and public speaking. Most group classes are extended by request. Learning materials include the Skerin PCM© for Knitting (the ‘Pattern Column Method’ used to understand written knitting patterns). A popular specialty service is repair and refurbishment of sweaters and other fine needlework and heirlooms.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Advent Amy - Amigurumi Advent Calendar Crochet Along
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- Simple Joys Beanie
- Gael The Gnome
- Squishy Stripes Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters