Rustic Raccoon Hooded Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Easy to slip on and nearly impossible to get off, this hooded cowl is the perfect option for any little one in your life. Add the ears to make it ridiculously cute while also being ridiculously functional. Kids and animal ears are a great combination. Make using either bulky yarn or two strands of your favorite worsted weight, this project is quick and fun to work up. This pattern calls for size 6.5mm (K) crochet hook or whatever size you need to use to achieve gauge."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 sts and 5 rows = 2 inches in Half Double Crochet
Finished SizePattern features sizes Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-3 Years, Child, and Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Celestial Crochet Button Cowl
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet