Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A gorgeous quick cowl that is perfect for fall and uses just one skein of yarn!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
- One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
- District 12 Cowl Wrap
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
- Fair Isle Crochet Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 26 Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters