Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf
By: Rhonda from Dollar Store Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using deep bold colors you can create this unique Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf. This free crochet scarf pattern is great for the fall season and it's even better to use up your scraps. Stash buster projects are amazing and you can add the leaf applique or choose to "leaf" it off. Have fun with this great crochet design.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sun and Surfside Bag
- Memorial Day Crochet Star Garland
- Tropical Sun Hat
- Spider Web Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Candy Cottage Gingerbread House
- Shamrock Coffee Cup Cozy
- Easy Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Watermelon Crochet Coasters
- Pokeball Crochet Coasters
- So Sweet Cupcake Pincushion