Bold & Beautiful Twisted Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get ready to liven up your summer wardrobe with this bold and beautiful twisted cowl! Worked using simple crochet skills, it's easy enough for crochet beginners and it whips up quickly. It's light-weight so you won't overheat in the moderate summer weather and you'll love wearing it because it's so soft! Bright, modern, and trendy, this eye-catching crochet cowl has loads of appeal. ~ Cowl can be completed in about 3-4 hours depending on your skill level & personal crocheting speed."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 4 rows = 4-inches in double crochet
Finished SizeMeasures about 35 -inches around
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters