We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Using simple yet delicate stitches and fun striping techniques, the Blake Cowl is a fun, fall ready project. Use fingering weight mini skeins or fingering scraps to create a one of a kind cowl that is 100% you! made the Blake Cowl with the Everyday Mini Set from KT and the Squid. I absolutely love the muted rainbow colors in this mini set. It would also look amazing in crisp fall colors or jewel tones."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters