We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're ready to take a break from the monochromatic look, then the pattern for A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl is for you. Choose yarn in two contrasting colors to create a look that's eye-catching and unforgettable with this crochet cowl. The cowl can be worn indoors, too, making this item a must-have accessory that also instantly dresses up almost any ensemble. You'll love how the cowl is loose and comfortable to wear, and that the crochet pattern is easy to make. Make one cowl for your own use, then consider making a second one for your best friend or close family member!
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
- Lace yarn (blogger used Jade Sapphire’s 2 Ply Cashmere in Pink Panther and Sterling)
- D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
- Removable stitch marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters