We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Nothing can beat the style of this Chic and Classic Chunky Cowl. Exactly how it sounds, this chunky-yarns crochet cowl pattern can go perfectly with any outfit you choose. There is absolutely no limit to the amount of times you wear it, or even to how many different crochet cowls you make in different colors! We know you love this pattern, so why not make it over and over for yourself or for a friend so that you can change up the style every now and then? What a great idea for the holidays or just to have around this winter season.
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Red Heart Grande: 2 balls 402 Foggy
- Susan Bates Crochet Hook: 16 mm [US Q]
- Yarn Needle
Cowl measures 8” x 34” (20.5 x 86.5 cm)
6 sts = 4" (10 cm); 3 rows = 4" (10 cm)
Row 1 (right side): Dc in 3rd ch from hook (beginning ch do not count as first dc) and in each ch across, turn—10 dc.
Row 2: Ch 2 (does not count as dc here and throughout), dc in each dc across, turn. Repeat Row 2 until piece measures 33” (84 cm) or desired length.
Joining Row: With wrong side of first and last row held together and working through both thicknesses, ch 1, sc in each dc—10 sc. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet