We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is the perfect Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament for those just learning to crochet for the holidays. Free Christmas crochet patterns like this are easy to make and will look great on the tree. Add it to a present as a fun gift topper to make your gift-giving even more personal. Mix it up and use different colors to make them in green, red, or white!
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Want to fill your whole tree with crochet? Check out: 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Star of David Crochet Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- 10 Snowman Crochet Ornaments
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters