Lily Sugar'n Cream
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lily® Sugar'n Cream® is committed to providing knitters and crocheters with high-quality yarns and creative patterns. The Lily® Sugar'n Cream® website is a great place to learn all about our yarns and to find your next knitting project or crochet project. With a free membership, you can access free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns.
Lily® Sugar'n Cream® yarns are great for sturdy kitchen knitting projects and functional bath crocheting projects.
Lily® patterns are written especially for Lily® yarns to ensure that the crochet pattern or knitting pattern you start with Lily® yarn will turn out as expected. Free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns are available to members and membership is free.
Lily Sugar'n Cream Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Plus, check out these free crochet patterns:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters