We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Decorate your door with this Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath. Holly leaves and white holiday bells will make your house look festive for the Christmas season. Add a big white bow at the top when you're done to give it the perfect finishing touch. This pretty wreath is easy to assemble simply use the photo as a guide and glue the crocheted clusters of holly, bells, and bows onto the wreath with a glue gun.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn: Lily Sugar’n Cream Cotton 4 ply Solids 2.5 oz [70.9 g]; Sparkles 2 oz. [56.7 g] 1 ball makes 35 holly leaves. 1 ball of Sparkle makes 15 bells.
Color A - (Dk Pine) 1 ball
Color B - (White Tinsel) 1 ball
- Crochet Hook: Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Gold beads ¼ in [10 mm] diameter and Brass coated wire ½ yd [.5 m] long for Bells
- 1½ yds [1.4 m] white ribbon with gold trim 1 inch [2.5 cm] wide for big bow
- 1 yd [.9 m] of red ribbon K in [12 mm] wide for small bows
- 8 small dried pine cones
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Grape Vine wreath 13 ins [33 cm] in diameter
Gauge: 16 sc and 16 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
BELL (Make 15)
With B, ch 2.
1st rnd: (RS). 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Join with ss in first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each sc around. Join with ss to first sc.
3rd rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each of first 2 sc. 2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 2 sc. 2 sc in next sc. Join with ss in first sc. 8 sc.
4th rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in same st as last ss. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) 3 times. 2 sc in next sc. Join with ss in first sc. 12 sc.
5th to 7th rnds: Ch 1. 1 sc in same st as last ss. 1 sc in each sc around. Join with ss in first sc. Fasten off at end of 7th rnd.
FINISHING: Cut desired length of wire and glue bead at one end. Insert other end of wire into Bell and glue it in position as illustrated.
HOLLY LEAF (Make 15)
With A, ch 11.
1st rnd: (RS). 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in next ch. (1 hdc. Ch 2. 1 hdc) all in next ch. 1 hdc in each of next 2 ch. (1 dc. Ch 2. 1 dc) all in next ch. 1 dc in next ch. 1 hdc in each of next 2 ch. (1 sc. Ch 3. 1 sc) all in last ch.
Working in other side of ch, proceed as follows: 1 hdc in each of next 2 ch. 1 dc in next ch. (1 dc. Ch 2. 1 dc) all in next ch. 1 hdc in each of next 2 ch. (1 hdc. Ch 2. 1 hdc) all in next ch. 1 sc in next ch. 1 sc in last ch. Ch 2. Join with ss to first sc. Fasten off.
Using photo as a guide, glue Leaves, Bells and small bows in clusters as illustrated. Glue clusters on Wreath. Glue big bow at top of Wreath as illustrated. Glue pine cones onto Wreath as illustrated.
Check out Lily Sugar'n Cream's company profile and other great patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 25+ Free Crochet Christmas Wreath Patterns
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- Crochet Christmas Advent Wreath
- Christmas Wreath Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters