Crocheted Thread Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a Crocheted Thread Wreath for the holidays this year. It's just the right size to hang on your door or use as a gift topper. It's so dainty it would also look cute hanging from the tree branches outside your home. Add a few white lights and some garland for a nice decorative piece that is such a lovely addition to your homemade Christmas decorations.
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- 26 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths
- Crocheted Thread Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- DIY Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet