Crocheted Thread Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a Crocheted Thread Wreath for the holidays this year. It's just the right size to hang on your door or use as a gift topper. It's so dainty it would also look cute hanging from the tree branches outside your home. Add a few white lights and some garland for a nice decorative piece that is such a lovely addition to your homemade Christmas decorations.
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 26 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Holiday Christmas Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Crocheted Thread Wreath
- Crochet Christmas Advent Wreath
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet