We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Summer Shawlette is a lightweight, triangle ‘mini-shawl’; perfect for pairing with a crisp white shirt. The zig-zag stitch pattern adds a modern twist to a traditional lace crochet shawl.The shawlette (or shawl, depending on how large you want to make it!) is crocheted from the centre outwards. The zig-zag effect is achieved by alternating dcs and scs in between the open chains. I love how the shawl has a really sophisticated finish, but requires only simple stitches – chain, single crochet and double crochet, that’s it!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 12 rows = 4” x 4“ / 10cm x 10cm measured over pattern.
Gauge is not critical for this project – feel free to choose any yarn and appropriate hook size that you are comfortable with.
Finished SizeWidth: 44” / 112cm Height (at center): 22” / 56cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters