Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Show your front door some crochet love with this Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath. Beautiful holly berries and leaves combine with cute pinecones to make this DIY Christmas wreath a must-make addition to your holiday decorations. Hanging a crochet wreath on your door will absolutely set a festive mood for your guests (and show the neighbors that you're no Scrooge). This project will also give you the chance to test out the picot stitch, and the step-by-step crochet photos will make this an easy crochet pattern to tackle while you wait for that first snow.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeEach leaf measures approximately 4 inches long and 2 inches wide.
- DK/light worsted weight yarn
- Crochet hook size G/4.00 mm
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
- Elf Wine Cozy
- Newness Prayer Wrap
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- Dogwood Flower Top
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet