Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath is so much more beautiful than you would think a simple wreath can be. The red and white candy cane stripes give it an elegant touch that will go perfectly with your other Christmas decorations. Since it's homemade, you will love it even more. Hang it on your front door or above your fireplace for a unique and festive decoration to last for many years to come.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
You can also find this wreath in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- 25+ Free Crochet Christmas Wreath Patterns
- Crochet Christmas Advent Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath
- DIY Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters