Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath is so much more beautiful than you would think a simple wreath can be. The red and white candy cane stripes give it an elegant touch that will go perfectly with your other Christmas decorations. Since it's homemade, you will love it even more. Hang it on your front door or above your fireplace for a unique and festive decoration to last for many years to come.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
You can also find this wreath in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Holiday Christmas Wreath
- 25+ Free Crochet Christmas Wreath Patterns
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Crocheted Thread Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Suzie's Little Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters