Suzie's Little Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a size 7 steel crochet hook you can make this fun crochet holiday pattern. You can use it as a decoration, a bookmark, a pin or whatever you want it to be.
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- 25+ Free Crochet Christmas Wreath Patterns
- Crochet Christmas Advent Wreath
- Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- DIY Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Wreath Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters