Suzie's Little Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a size 7 steel crochet hook you can make this fun crochet holiday pattern. You can use it as a decoration, a bookmark, a pin or whatever you want it to be.
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
- 26 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Wintry Pine Cone and Holly Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- DIY Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Holiday Christmas Wreath
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Macrame Cord Utility Basket
- Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
- Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet