We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Suzetta describes herself as a fiber addict. The lifelong addiction started as a child in Brownies, when she got a copy if the old Green How To book that had crochet, knitting and tatting instructions in it. Growing up in Southern California there wasn’t much demand for caps and scarves, so she mostly worked with thread. Every Christmas she did crochet new sweaters for her two sons and doll clothes for her nieces. After moving to Reno, NV suddenly the family wanted those caps and scarves and lots of snuggly afghans.
Now that she lives in the Pacific Northwest it seems like there are always people who want a warm hat or scarf. In support of the Scarves for Special Olympics project, she published several scarf patterns. Those patterns are among the most frequented posts on her blog.
Since retiring she crochets and knits for various charities. She especially enjoys making things for babies and of course lots of caps for kids.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Cash 'n Cards Case
- Cell Phone Pouch
- Charity Pocket Lapghan
- Heart Wing Angels
- My Basketweave Bag
- Suzie's Butterfly Garden Cap
- Suzie's Little Wreath
- Christmas Card Pouch
- Little Kid's Backpack
- My Shamrock Garland
- Simple Snood
- Snowy Ridges Hat
- Suzie's Bassinet Purse
- One Ball Ruffled Wrist Cozies
- Worsted Weight Baby Mitts
- Teeny Beanie Sleeping Bag
- Star Garland
- Suzie's Butterfly Mitts
- My Basketweave Tissue Cover
- May Trapezoid Felted Bag
- Blustery Day Hooded Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters