14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Brown Sheep Company
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill, located in Mitchell, NE. But please, do not look for the brown sheep, we do not have any. I, Peggy Jo Wells, daughter of the founder, Harlan Brown, have been occasionally referred to as the black sheep of the family, but never the brown sheep.
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is here to stay and a new generation is coming on board. We are here to continue to produce a high-quality USA product.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters