Red Heart Yarn Crochet Patterns: Crochet Designs You'll Love
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's official, we have fallen in love with each and every Red Heart pattern that we have come across. Because we work with such a fabulous company that provides amazing crochet designs, we thought we'd share those designs with you in one place. If you've searched for how to crochet a blanket or where you can find a free crochet scarf pattern, I'm sure you have run into many Red Heart crochet patterns, but if not, today is your lucky day!
These free crochet patterns are super stylish and super fun to work up - plus, every single one of them is printable right from your browser so you can take them with you wherever you go! These patterns are just some of our favorite Red Heart patterns - if you'd like to see more of what they have, take a look at our extensive Red Heart Yarn patterns. Who knows, maybe you'll find your new favorite project?
Red Heart Scarf Patterns
Amazingly enough, scarves can be worn any time of year even during the hottest summer months. It all depends on what type of yarn you use. Red Heart scarf patterns come in all forms and best of all, you can choose your own yarn if you wish. If you see popular crochet patterns for a scarf, but it uses bulky yarn, you can easily substitute the pattern for a lightweight yarn for spring and summer.
- Braided Crochet ScarfIf you're just learning how to crochet then this Braided Crochet Scarf is the perfect design for you; it's great for beginners!
- You will be amazed at how easy this Simple Ruffle Scarf is to make. It's seriously one of the quickest free crochet patterns ever.
- Light Ribbon ScarfFor a different kind of look with crocheted ruffles, make this Light Ribbon Scarf. This crochet scarf pattern is an easy crochet pattern with a twist. It's easy to work up and can be worn a number of different ways.
- Dainty Shells ScarfThis Dainty Shells Scarf is the perfect lacy scarf to wear any time of the year. The brightly colored yarn used for this free crochet scarf pattern will add the perfect splash of color to your outfit.
Crochet Blanket Ideas
Look no further than this collection page of Red Heart Yarn crochet patterns; you'll find spectacular crochet blanket ideas. You might even wonder why you haven't made these patterns yet, so let's take a look!
- A Beginner Granny AfghanUsing Red Heart Super Saver yarn you can crochet yourself this easy crochet pattern. The flower pattern and details make this a fun afghan to have around. As the name says, great for beginners.
- Granny Square Weekend WonderWho doesn't like making a throw in just one weekend? This Granny Square Weekend Wonder is just the right crochet afghan pattern for you. It's worked from the center out in one piece, so there are no seams to sew; it's just that easy! Because of how it's made, this granny square crochet pattern is easy to make as big or as small as you want.
- Bright Ripple ThrowAdd some sunshine to your living room with this brightly colored crochet afghan.
- Citrus Smoothie ThrowThis Red Heart pattern features granny squares that look like halves of lemons and limes, so it's just the right touch for summer.
Popular Crochet Patterns
Although every crochet Red Heart pattern is exquisite and makes us run to grab our crochet hooks, here are some of our favorites.
- One Ball Baby Blanket and HatUsing only one ball of yarn, you can make a baby blanket and hat set. Use any color yarn to complete this free crochet baby pattern. It's perfect for both boys and girls. You could even use yellow yarn if this is a baby shower gift and the baby's sex is unknown. Expectant mothers will cherish this homemade gift for years to come.
- Aqua Dream Lace TopperLadies, this is a beautiful pattern to add to your wardrobe. Use any color bamboo thread to complete this free crochet pattern. The Aqua Dream Lace Topper is ideal for any time of the year. Wear it over a tank top in the summer months and over a long sleeved top in the winter.
- Beautiful Bridal ShawlAdd a homemade touch to your special day with this Beautiful Bridal Shawl. It can be made in ivory or white for the bride, or in any color for a bridesmaid or maid-of-honor. Bamboo thread gives this crochet design beautiful drape and a nice silky sheen.
- Boutique Butterfly WrapThe beautiful Boutique Butterfly Wrap is a gorgeous crochet pattern that will look flattering on anyone. The unique design of this item is reminiscent of a butterfly and is especially elegant from the back. Use your favorite two shades of soft wool blend yarn from Red Heart to complete this easy crochet shawl pattern.
- Comforting Kitty AfghanIf there's a cat in your house, then you're going to love this Comforting Kitty Afghan (and so will your cat!) The cute goldfish motif of this free crochet afghan pattern will match your feline friend's favorite hobby. This blanket can be used as a throw on the couch, or even placed in your kitty's bed or favorite spot on the sofa.
- Lacy Flower CapeletSpringtime cannot come soon enough when you have this Lacy Flower Capelet in your closet. This fun and flirty shawl is the perfect crochet pattern to wear during the warmer months. Flowers and lace come together to create a romantic shawl that any woman is sure to love.
- Magical Multicolored ShawlThis crochet shawl pattern has it all. It's trendy, colorful, and easy to make. This Magical Multicolored Shawl is a great addition to your wardrobe. It can be worn with nearly any outfit, making it the perfect item to wear any time of the year.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt
- Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie
- Wrap and Go Shawl
- Beginner Squares Afghan
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Unforgettable Top Down Shawl
- Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern