Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Modern Baby Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Modern Baby Crochet by Stacey Trock features 21 super easy patterns that both babies and moms will love. Choose from a variety of patterns including afghans, pillows, bookends, mobiles, and more. This 80-page book includes full page color photographs of each project, as well as additional images and diagrams as needed. The projects are divided into color groups brights, pastels, and naturals, so it's super easy to find patterns that match the nursery room decor.
Whether you are searching for the perfect homemade gift to make for an upcoming baby shower, or you are expecting your very own little bundle of joy, this is a must-have book of crochet baby patterns. The modern projects you will find inside offer a refreshing take on the traditional crochet baby patterns. Instead of plain afghans and traditional pillows, you will find trendy crochet patterns with interesting design (think geometric shapes, argyle design, and scalloped edges, just to name a few).
Although some projects might be more appropriate for baby girls, such as the Pastel Petals Afghan (pg. 42), the majority of crochet patterns you will find inside Modern Baby Crochet work well for both boys and girls, such as The Colorful Wiggle Pillow (pg. 35) featuring bright rainbow colors and a whimsical wiggle stitch. Others include the Bubble Ring Rattle (pg. 52), the Primary Planet Mobile (pg. 20), and the Fun on the Tummy! Mat (pg. 48). For the designers and artists, the Mondrian-Inspired Afghan (pg. 18) is a must-make crochet baby blanket that features an easy color blocked design inspired by the famous painter, Piet Mondrian. Teddy Bear Bookends (pg. 63) will add a playful touch to your child's bookshelves.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters