How to Crochet Left Handed Treble Crochet Stitch
For all the wonderful odd-balls out there who are left-handed this tutorial is just for you. Learn step-by-step how to make a treble crochet stitch left-handed. The images will really help you out and all we want you to do is to learn! There aren't many left-handed tutorials out there and we understand how difficult it is to not be able to learn comfortably. Please try this out if you're a beginner.
- To begin a row of treble crochet, chain 3.
- Yarn over the hook 2 times.
- Insert the hook through the next stitch.
- Yarn over the hook.
- Pull the yarn through the first loop.
- Yarn over the hook, and pull through the first 2 loops.
- Yarn over the hook, and pull through two more loops.
- Yarn over the hook, and pull through the remaining 2 loops. One treble crochet stitch formed. Repeat steps 2 to 8.
- Photo shows one row of treble crochet stitches completed.
Read NextField Of Flowers Crochet Stitch